Saturday, 19 January 2008

Where is Christian Avery Bryant???

When Horror authors go missing ...

A few years back (was it really that long!?!) I was in contact with an American horror author: Christian Avery Bryant. Apart from having a very cool name, he is also a very talented writer.

I lost contact with him and was just thinking about him this morning, and can I fuck as like find any trace of him on the internet. His website has gone. His blog - which I didn't know existed - has gone. His email address is gone. His various author pages on the net; all gone.

It's like he's vanished!

Christian, where the hell have you got to, man??? I'd really like to have a chat, see what's happening.

Christian is the author of 'I AM NOT THE MOTHER OF GOD', which is available on Shocklines.

If ANYONE knows him, or knows anyone who knows him, or has seen him, please get in touch, cos I'd really like to get in contact and see how the man is.

Thanks.

No comments: