Whoosh, been totally fucked this last week. I've had a killer cold, bunged up to hell, snot coming out of my nostrils like slugs, a cough that could wake the dead and a throat that looked like vines were growing up the roof of my mouth.
All in all, a bit of a cold. Today I felt much better and feel like facing the land of the living, instead of staying in bed.
I managed 6 days without a cigarette. A record. Then went out and bought a fresh pack. Then I went two days. After that, I thought fuck it. I'll smoke: but I'll just smoke less. Maybe one day I'll wean my way off of them completely.
I've been watching some great old film noir movies lately and enjoying them a lot. Haven't watched any horror, for which I will do so soon.
Can't wait for THE MIST to come out on DVD. Seems like I've been waiting forever for it to be released.
Monday, 25 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment