Also, on the am I smoking or aren't I issue: yes I am (again), but not forever. I've switched to roll-ups (have I already said this?). They taste much better than regular cigarettes. Much more satisfying without having to smoke four kingsize cigarettes in a row ... which was bad, bad, bad!
Now the cigarettes I used to smoke were Menthol ones, as I loved the taste. But with roll-ups, they're obviously don't come in that variety ... however, I've discovered Menthol Filter Tips, and I'm in just a little bit of smoker's heaven.
And when they say Menthol, they mean it! These things have got a kick like I've never tasted. The menthol practically knocks you out if you take too heavy a drag on it. Absolutely lovely.
Watched a couple more ONE STEP BEYOND episodes. They are awesome! I love how they're dramatised and directed. There's a "real" quality about them that make the episodes ahead of their time, in comparison to some of THE TWILIGHT ZONE episodes.
No comments:
Post a Comment